The Lyle Van Outer Masonic Library
In March 2018, we dedicated the library and honored Worshipful Brother Lyle Van Outer, Chair of the Library Committee, for his dedication and work in bringing the new library to fruition, by naming the room, The Lyle Van Outer Masonic Library. Click here to learn more.
Do You Share Our Values?
Click here to learn more about becoming a Freemason at Lexington Lodge No. 1
Documentary of Freemasonry
LODGE GUIDELINES REGARDING COVID-19
Due to Covid-19, we respectfully request and recommend the following until further notice:
- To maintain proper social distancing within our lodge, only the following people should attend our meetings: (1) Brothers who are active members of Lexington Lodge No. 1 or are interested in becoming a member. (2) Potential candidates who are considering joining Freemasonry at our Lodge. (3) Other approved individuals who have previously notified the Master in advance.
- Please do not feel pressure to attend. If you have any concerns about your health and safety, it is ok to stay home. Minutes for our meetings are always available for review outside of the lodge.
- Please do not attend if you are feeling sick or have been ill in the past 14 days.
- Please do not attend if you have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
- Facial masks will be required to be worn at all times while on lodge grounds. The lodge will provide masks if you need one, and there will be plenty of hand sanitizer available for use.
- Handshakes and other close contact will not be permitted, and therefore, we will not be conducting our normal chain of union at the conclusion of our meetings.
- There will be no lodge meal before our meeting; therefore, please eat prior to your arrival.
- The lodge will open its exterior doors and allow admittance into the building at 7:00 pm for potential candidates interested in joining our lodge and at 7:15 pm for regular members. Please do not enter before this time as the lodge building will be unavailable for use. When you enter the building, please proceed directly to the Lodge room and only sit in the available seats to maintain the required social distances.
- You will not need to sign the Tyler’s Register; all attendance will be taken by the Secretary individually.
Thank you for your understanding and patience during this time. If there are any questions, please feel free to contact us.